Categories
IPL T20

In the IPL 2022, Virat Kohli is going through a dry spell

Want to see Virat Kohli in prime form in T20 World Cup

The talismanic Indian batsman was removed for a duck in the 15th edition of the IPL’s green jersey match against Sunrisers Hyderabad on Sunday, leaving his supporters disappointed…

Actor Ranveer Singh, who was in the Star Sports office for the IPL match between RCB and SRH, expressed his desire that the former Indian skipper regains his form soon so that Team India can compete in the T20 World Cup in Australia.

Speaking on Cricket Live on Star Sports, Ranveer said, “It is quite disappointing to see Virat getting out on a first-ball duck. However, it doesn’t affect his stature. He was and will always be a great cricketer. I want him to come out of this bad phase soon

Kohli started the batting for RCB against SRH at Wankhede Stadium. But the right-handed batsman was removed on the first delivery thrown by Jagadeesha Suchith. When he offered a straightforward catch to Williamson around short mid-wicket.(Player News)

“I want to see him do well for Team India in the T20 World Cup.”

After reading expressions of his favourite cricketer sitting disappointed in the dugout, Ranveer said:

“Virat is one of the best batsmen in the world. It was his third golden duck in IPL 2022, which is completely unexpected. Also I thought Virat would play a big knock today. He is definitely going through a bad phase. But I want this player to be fully recharged before the T20 World Cup. So that he regains his prime form for the big tournament.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *